iPad Pro 12.9 (2021)
iPad Pro featuring breakthrough M1 chip
Apple-designed M1 chip delivers a massive leap in performance, making iPad Pro the fastest device of its kind. The 12.9-inch iPad Pro features a new Liquid Retina XDR display that brings extreme dynamic range to iPad Pro, offering a stunning visual experience with more true-to-life details to the most demanding HDR workflows. Cellular models with 5G deliver even faster wireless connectivity when on the go, and to provide users with pro-level throughput for high-speed accessories, iPad Pro now includes support for Thunderbolt. Additionally, an all-new Ultra Wide front camera enables Center Stage, a new feature that automatically keeps users perfectly framed for even more engaging video calls.
Liquid Retina XDR mini-LED LCD, 120Hz, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 1000 nits (typ), 1600 nits (peak)
||12 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/3", 1.22µm, dual pixel PDAF|
|Front Camera||12 MP, f/2.4, 122˚ (ultrawide)|
|Face ID||Face detection, HDR, panorama|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE, EDR|
|Connectors||USB Type-C 4 (Thunderbolt 4), DisplayPort, magnetic connector|
|Network||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, hotspot|
|Battery||Li-Po (40.88 Wh), non-removable|
|Apple Pencil||Supports (2nd gen only)|
|Size and weight||280.6 x 214.9 x 6.4 mm (11.05 x 8.46 x 0.25 in) 682 g|
|Warranty||1 Year Local Warranty|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||No
- Regen's warranty ensures that your product is protected against any functional defects after purchase.
- For all products purchased off our website, warranty repairs will be carried by the Regen's repair center.
- The warranty is not applicable to cases other than functional defects, therefore this warranty does not cover any accidental damage or loss of the device. The warranty will also be void if the product has been opened, repaired or has been diagnosed by a third party.
- Warranty obligations are limited to repairing defective product or replacing it with a similar product. All products are covered by the Regen limited warranty, however, always check the product description to understand the duration of the warranty.
- Repair or replacement under the terms of a warranty does not provide a right to extension or renewal of the warranty period.
- In the event that your product cannot be repaired but is still under warranty, we will issue a replacement.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Phones can be returned or exchanged within 7 days of delivery, if in the same condition as shipped.
- Irfan N.ReviewingiPad Pro 12.9 - 5th Gen (M1) - (2021)I recommend this productRated 5 starsAs good as new
Saved almost 50k and got the ipad as good as new. Original box did not come with it but their support team had already told me about it so no complaints.Cosmetic ConditionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SatisfactionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5